The Military Outreach for Support (MOS), is an employee organization that provides support to our veterans of the Uniformed Services of the United States (e.g. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard, etc.) who have sacrificed so much through their efforts to defend our nation and to further the cause of peace and freedom around the world.
In providing support to military veterans and their family members, the MOS will simultaneously further the interests of the Department of Treasury and other military veteran employees as the unique features of the veteran community are brought together to enrich work life while on the job. MOS membership is open to all federal government employees and retirees.
No person shall be excluded from membership, segregated or discriminated against within the organization on the grounds of sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, political affiliation, or physical/mental disability.
MOS will …
- Do what is right in Veteran’s eyes and maintain a consistent veteran focus on all that we do.
- Build on the value all veterans bring to the plate and explore opportunities at all levels to empower veterans; we will seek challenges that build on veterans’ uniqueness.
- Be an active organization with room for anyone willing to lend a hand.
- Recognize any member for their contributions.
- Do everything possible to encourage our Senior Executives to provide enhanced support and direct mentoring.